Friday 27 February 2009

thought for the day

Hey,
Met this bloke today, used to know at school,
We didnt say hello, cos he'd had his hair slightly permed and I'd all mine shaved off,
He was always a bit of a CLOWN,
But he did his homework, cos he knew that one day he'd be going places.
I knew I should've asked him there and then,
Was he happy, now that he'd finally GOT THERE?
He goes to bed thinking of ways to fiddle ten more pounds on his expenses.
Me?...
I go to bed thinking of all the reason why...
I AM THE GREATEST!


(Sorry to pollute a sporting blog, but I think it had to be said)


Print this post

2 comments:

board tc said...

I was like McGrath shaved his head? And then I heard Couser.

It's the attitude we need to get through these times methinks too!

I have a photo somewhere of the 'I am the greatest' graffiti A House plastered over the u2 wall for the cover of melody maker, having seen the mag, I went down to check it out and there it was!

On that note I visited the U2 wall in January and now it's a real juxtaposed oasis with all the new dockland's development.

ps. Not related but I had the classic words of Ferghal McKee' A Natural in my head the other day.

mcgrath said...

That guy has some serious issues! I always liked his "We Don't Need Nobody Else" lyrics. Not so much the lyrics as the way he delivers them. I don't condone this wife/girlfriend hitting, but the way he says "Christ, we weren't even fighting, I was just annoyed" is, ehm, interesting!

Post a Comment

You Can Add Images, Colored Text and more To Your Comment.

Image: [im]Image URL Here[/im]
Colours: [co="red"]Comment Text Here[/co]
Marquee: [ma]Comment Text[/ma]
and more..

Subscribe via FeedBurner